- Harvest: 2022
- Origin: Heng County, Guangxi, China
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeinated
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Tea Leaves: Jasmine Pearl Snail.
- Feature: Supreme Heavy Fragrance.
- Brew Ratio: 1:40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Jasmine Pearl Tea & Health Benefits?
How to make Jasmine Pearl Tea?
- Pick up 1 teaspoon of jasmine pearls and threw it into a glass teacup about 150-200ml.
- Pour water (80–85 °C/176F), brewing for 3 minutes before drinking! If there are any unused steeps leftover in your gaiwan or teapot, pour them away after the first steeping;
- 3 minutes later, enjoy your aromatic jasmine pearl tea!
Jasmine Tea Health BenefitsThe top benefits of Jasmine tea are losing weight, prevention of cancer, energizing and reducing the risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossJasmine tea is mostly made by green tea and contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which are also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and blood lipids. So drinking regularly every day is a best practice to help you lose weight. Studies have shown that Jasmine tea may accelerate people's metabolism by 4~6 % meanwhile increasing belly fat burning by 11~17% efficiently.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Jasmine tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refreshing, improve your thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid of your body until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issues if you drink either Jasmine tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionJasmine tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to prevent various cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Jasmine tea leaves contain fluoride which can help teeth calcium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
Jasmine tea le People always like Coffees but the caffeine in Coffee brings a lot of side effects. Like other green teas, Jasmine contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focused, energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative to drinking against Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies have shown that Jasmine tea can lower blood pressure and keep the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Jasmine teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Jasmine tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to a normal level.
Jasmine Tea Side Effects
There are not many side effects related to Jasmine tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.