- Harvest: 2022
- Origin: Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup (~8 oz.), Low Caffeinated.
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio : 1: 40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What is Lv Yang Chun Tea?
In the history of green tea, Yangzhou has always been considered one of China's top places for this precious beverage. Lv Yang Chun was a tribute offered to Song Dynasty by a village near what is now known as Jiangsu province around 1000 years ago - which makes it an ancient product!
What are the benefits of Lv Yang Chun tea?
Lv Yang Chun tea is known for its ability to create a sense of peace and relaxation, which makes it the perfect choice for tea ceremonies. When you drink Lv Yang Chun tea you can feel its subtle aroma, freshness, and good taste that will leave an unforgettable impression on your mind.
How to Make Lv Yang Chun tea?
To make Lv Yang Chun tea, you will need:
- 75 grams of green tea leaves
- 400 ml of water
- Pot or teapot
1. Rinse the tea leaves with hot water a few times to soften them.
2. Boil the water and pour it over the leaves.
3. Steep for 2 minutes and strain the tea into a cup.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 three more times.
5. Serve and enjoy!