- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Meng Shan, Sichuan, China (Southwest of China)
- Feature: Slightly green and Mirco- fur with each bud
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeinated
- Grade: Nonpareil ★★★★★ (Top 1 Quality)
- Brew Ratio : 1: 50~60
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature.
What Is Mengding Ganlu Green Tea
1. What is Mengding Ganlu green tea?
Mengding Ganlu green tea is a type of green tea that is grown in the Mengding Mountain region of Sichuan Province, China. It is a high-quality tea that is known for its sweet and floral flavor.
2. What are the health benefits of Mengding Ganlu green tea?
Mengding Ganlu tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine and is a great coffee alternative. The tea can keep you awake but is not as strong as coffee.
Mengding Ganlu has catechins. When mixed with caffeine contained it may help digestion and lead to increased metabolism and burn fat.
Mengding Ganlu tea leaves contain fluorine which can help teeth claium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
Mengding Ganlu green tea has numerous health benefits, including:
-Boosting energy levels and metabolism
-Helping to burn fat
-Reducing inflammation and pain
-Protecting the brain from age-related damage
-Improving cognitive function
3. How should Mengding Ganlu green tea be brewed?
Mengding Ganlu green tea should be brewed using 158~176 degrees Fahrenheit water and steeped for 2-3 minutes. It can be enjoyed in black or with a small amount of milk and sugar.
4. How to make Mengding Ganlu green tea?
Scoop 1 spoon of Mengding Ganlu green tea (About 2-3g) and threw it into GlassTea Cup (or Gai Wan) about 100-150ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:50~60. Pour boiling water with a temperature of about 70~80°C (158~176℉) and steep for about 2~3 minutes then serve as 1st infusion. Steep 3~4 minutes for 3~4th infusion. Kindly notice, it's better to drink within 1 hour.
5. Side effects of Mengding Ganlu green tea?
There are no known side effects of Mengding Ganlu green tea. However, as with any type of tea, it is best to consult with a health care professional before beginning to drink it if you are pregnant or nursing.
6. How much Mengding Ganlu green tea should I drink per day?
There is no specific amount of Mengding Ganlu green tea that should be consumed per day. As with any type of tea, it is best to drink in moderation if you are trying to lose weight with the help of this particular tea.