- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Meng Shan, Sichuan, China (Southwest of China)
- Feature: Aroma Silver Bud
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeinated
- Grade: Nonpareil ★★★★★ (Top 1 Quality)
- Brew Ratio : 1: 50~60
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature.
What Is Mengding Orchid Queen Tea?
How to make Mengding Orchid Queen Tea?
Scoop 1 spoon of Mengding Orchid Queen green tea (About 2-3g) and threw it into GlassTea Cup (or Gai Wan) about 100-150ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:50~60. Pour boiling water with the temperature of about 70~80°C 158~176℉) and steep for about 1~2 minutes then serve as 1st infusion. Steep 3~4 minutes for 3~4th infusion. Kindly notice, it's better to drink within 1 hour.