- Harvest : 2021
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio : 1:50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
Longjing Tea & Health BenefitsDo you know longjing tea has been used for many years, but it had not been spread to other parts of the world until recent times?There are several types of longjing tea which are Shi Feng Longjing tea, Mei Jia Wu Longjing tea, and xi hu Longjing tea, including others. The Shi Feng tea leaves have a yellow and green color with a strong flavor. Mei Jia Wu leaves have an unusual jade-green color. Xi-Hu has concentrated potency and is used continuously in several infusions.
What is Longing Tea?
Here Is A List Of The Longjing Tea BenefitsThe top benefits of Longjing tea are weight loss management, prevention of cancer, relief from stress and anxiety symptoms, and reduced risk of heart ailments.
1. Weight LossGreen tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn fat inside our body. But based on studies, Longjing tea has the highest amount of oxidants, which is known as catechins. When this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Longjing tea, it may lead to increased metabolism and burn fat.
2. Stress ReliefThe Longjing tea has soothing properties and contains amino acids known as L-Theanine. The amino acid can soothe our heart and makes us feel refreshed and energized.
3. Cancer PreventionThe Longjing tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can reduce your risk of developing various types of cancers.
4. Improves Heart HealthThe tea is known for lowering blood pressure and keeping the body's cholesterol levels under control. It can thus prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
5. Great Coffee SubstituteThe Longjing tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine and is a great coffee alternative. The tea can keep you awake but is not as strong as coffee.
6. Improves Oral HealthLongjing tea contains fluorine that is helpful for reducing bad breath and tooth decay. You may consume this tea daily to attain a healthy smile.
Longjing Tea Side EffectsThere are not many side effects related to the longing tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Longjing TeaQ.1. How do you serve Longjing tea?
How to Make Longjing Tea
Scoop 1 spoon of Long Jing green tea (About 3-5g) and threw it into GlassTea Cup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:50. Pour boiling water with a temperature of about 85°C （185F) and steep for about 3~5 minutes then serve.