- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Sichuan, China
- Net Weight: 250g
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio: 1:50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What is Zhu Ye Qing Tea?
Zhu Ye Qing is One of the Chinese green tea, which are found in mount Emei mountain, Sichuan province. Its appearance is flat and straight like bamboo leaves; they're pale green with an oil sheen to them that makes it look clear as water through a glass-like substance right out on top! Looking at these delicate buds you can really get lost among their aroma orchid scent deep enough for your nose but just light enough so it's not overwhelming either way--pleasant without being cloying at all (which smells awful).
The flavor profile here ranges from freshness during infusion time up until about 10 minutes afterward when bitterness kicks things into high gear before subsiding again throughout most of the drinking stages without ever going beyond a bitterness threshold. As you drink this tea it changes quite a lot but the most memorable parts of drinking Zhu Ye Qing are that first ten minutes after infusion and then around 2nd or 3rd steeping its best moments start to come out as the flavor profile is at its most balanced without turning bitter at all. Here's what it tastes like.
What are the benefits of Zhu Ye Qing Tea?
There are many benefits of Zhu Ye Qing Tea, some of which are listed below:
1. Can help improve your digestion and help cure digestive problems.
2. Is a great detoxifying agent and can help cleanse your body of toxins.
3. Can help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, fibromyalgia, and back pain.
4. Can help lower your cholesterol level in the body.
5. Drinking Zhu Ye Qing Tea regularly can improve hearing ability among people who are suffering from hearing loss or impairment.
6. Help protect your body from cancer.
7. Is also a great stress reliever and can help calm your nerves.
8. Finally, drinking Zhu Ye Qing Tea regularly can help improve your overall health and well-being.
So, if you are looking for a healthy and delicious tea that can provide you with a range of health benefits, then Zhu Ye Qing Tea is definitely the tea for you!
How to make Zhu Ye Qing Tea?
To make Zhu Ye Qing Tea, you will need:
-1 teaspoon of Zhu Ye Qing Tea leaves.
-1 cup of hot water.
1. Add the Zhu Ye Qing Tea leaves to a cup of hot water. Temperature is about 176-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Allow the tea leaves to steep for 3-5 minutes.
3. Enjoy your delicious Zhu Ye Qing Tea!