- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Guangxi, China
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeinated
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★★
- Tea Leaves: Show cricoid
- Brew Ratio: 1:40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Jasmine Tea (Girl Ring)?
The name of this tea comes from its shape, which resembles a girl's earrings. It is also known for being green in color and having a long-lasting aroma that can't be compared to other teas on the market today due to Gril Ring Jasmine Green Tea’s high-quality raw material - manual labor using only fresh leaves hand-rolled into round shapes creates excellent flavor with unique modeling features.
The production process of Gril Ring Jasmine Green Tea is very complicated and requires a lot of manual labor. Firstly, fresh leaves of un-bloomed tea trees are hand-picked in early spring when they are still tender and young. The leaves need to be handled with the utmost care so the quality isn't damaged or bruised during processing, which can easily happen due to their thinness and softness. After that, these leaves go through thorough sifting and cleaning; only the best parts without any damage get through this procedure. Then it’s time for rolling into round shapes which are done by hand on marble tabletops (but nowadays some machines like stones do it too). This process takes more than 20 days because the tea makers have to make sure every leaf is evenly shaped and has the same level of oxidization.
Finally, the last step is drying the leaves for about 6-8 hours in a dryer with a low temperature. It's crucial not to over-dry them as it would affect the flavor, so this step is done with a lot of precision and care.
As you can see, making Gril Ring Jasmine Green Tea is a very laborious process that requires a lot of time and effort. But it's all worth it because the tea tastes absolutely amazing and has unique features that can't be found in any other tea brand on the market today.
How to make Jasmine Tea (Girl Ring)?
Pick up 1 spoon of Girl Ring jasmine green tea and throw it into a glass teacup about 150-200ml. Pour 80–85 °C water over the leafy mixture, then steep for 3-4 minutes then serve. It depends on your taste preference;
Normally people pour away their first cup in order to drink from subsequent infusions! If you're using delicate china cups or pots with painted finishings - be careful because there might not be enough room left beneath the rim if these vessels are tall whereas drinking directly out off Gai wan leaves will show its beauty literally as they bloom alongside liquids flowing through them at different stages while simultaneously releasing aroma's which include mostly floral bouquet but also contains other subtle and some not too subtle undertones like fresh spring grass, something more on the exotic side like jasmine flowers or even french vanilla.
Jasmine Tea Health Benefits
1. Weight LossJasmine tea is mostly made by green tea and contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which are also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and blood lipids. So drinking regularly every day is a best practice to help you lose weight. Studies have shown that Jasmine tea may accelerate people's metabolism by 4~6 % meanwhile increasing belly fat burning by 11~17% efficiently.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Jasmine tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refreshing, improve your thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid of your body until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issues if you drink either Jasmine tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionJasmine tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to prevent various cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Jasmine tea leaves contain fluoride which can help teeth calcium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
Jasmine tea le People always like Coffees but the caffeine in Coffee brings a lot of side effects. Like other green teas, Jasmine contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focused, energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative to drinking against Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies have shown that Jasmine tea can lower blood pressure and keep the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Jasmine teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Jasmine tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to a normal level.
Jasmine Tea Side Effects
There are not many side effects related to Jasmine tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.