500g Phoenix Dancong Oolong Tea - Huangzhi
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Lingtou High Mountain, Chaozhou, Guangdong, China|
|Type||Loose Oolong Tea|
|Tea Leaves||Slim and Thin|
|Net Weight||500g 1.1lb|
|Expired Date||18 Months|
|Storage Condition||Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature|
What Is Tie Phoenix Dancong Oolong Tea?
Phoenix Dancong is a kind of oolong tea, it is also semi-fermented tea, which retains the aroma of tea well, and because of the environment and tree species, and processing technology, the tea has a characteristic called "mountain charm", which is more attractive.
Dancong tea is a very famous tea, its full name is Phoenix Dancong, people generally shortened it to Dancong for convenience. For regular tea drinkers, Dancong is a kind of tea with good quality and taste. It is mainly produced in the Chaozhou area. Phoenix Dancong tea is a kind of Guangdong Oolong tea, which is semi-fermented. It is rope-like in shape, relatively robust, but uniform overall, with a yellow-brown color and a lasting fragrance. The tea soup brewed is generally bright yellow, with a strong and mellow taste and a sweet aftertaste.
The Process of Phoenix Dancong Tea
Dancong tea is a kind of tea tree selected from phoenix narcissus, which is cultivated, picked, and processed. Due to the differences in aroma and taste of the tea, the local custom divides Dancong tea into Honey orchid, Huangzhi, Zhilan, peach kernel, Yugui, and Tongtian according to the flavor type. Therefore, this tea is separated and picked individually. When the new tea buds germinate to the small opening surface (i.e. the standing buds appear), they are picked by horse-riding technique according to the standard of one bud, two or three leaves, and placed lightly in the tea tree. Normally not pick when there is strong sunlight, during rainy days or foggy.
Generally, pick the tea in the afternoon, processing and carried out at night. After drying green, air green, touch green, rolling, baking, and other processes, lasting 10 hours made into tea.
The Huangzhi Dancong tea, also known as Huang Zhi Xiang, speaking of gardenia, always think of that gardenia flowers, the feeling of first love in one step.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Phoenix Dancong Tea?
Phoenix Dancong tea contains more than 450 kinds of organic chemical components and more than 40 kinds of inorganic mineral elements. The caffeine content in tea is very high, accounting for about 40%. When caffeine is absorbed by the body, it can stimulate the central nervous system, wake up the brain, aid thinking, speed up blood circulation, activate muscles and meat, and contact fatigue.
1. Tender skin: it is said that Chaoshan women are tender as water, which has a great relationship with Phoenix Dancong tea. This tea is rich in chemical ingredients, and is a natural bodybuilding drink, while drinking this tea often, can help to keep the skin smooth white tender, delay the appearance of facial wrinkles and reduce wrinkles.
2. Loss of weight: When drinking a cup of Dacnong after a meal. It can prevent fat accumulation, stimulate the central nervous system, stimulate gastric juice secretes and food digestion, and have an effect on reducing weight.
3. Reduce cancer incidence and improve cancer status. Dancong Tea contains tea polyphenols, which can effectively prevent the synthesis of certain carcinogens, such as sulfite, which can have a damaging effect on cancer cells.
4. Exciting. Caffeine can work in stimulating the cortex of the brain, excitement, fatigue, and is well suited to those who normally work hard.
5. Protect your teeth. Tea contains high fluorine content, which has a good protective effect, delaying the loss of calcium in teeth, keeping the oral cavity clean, and inhibiting the proliferation of bacteria.
How To Make Phoenix Dancong Oolong Tea?
The proper teaware for brewing Phoenix Dancong tea is Gai Wan or Purple Clay (Zisha) Teapot.
1. Brewing water: natural mineral water is preferred, also can use pure water, or tap water
2. the amount of Huangzhi tea: about 5~8g.
3. Teaware: high-quality thin porcelain Gai Wan or purple sand pot.
4. water temperature:95-100 degrees, continuous boiling water.
Recommended brewing time
The 1st brewing is usually tea washing (scrape off the floating foam with the lid), do not drink.
1-6th steep, brewing 3~5 seconds
7-12th steep, brewing 5~10 seconds
13-20th steep, brewing 10~20 seconds
- In the process of low pouring, try to drain the tea soup in the cup, so that the capacity, color, and shade of the tea soup in the cup are consistent.
The best practices for making tea
1. It is best to use a Gai Wan cover to roll so that the tea soup can circle.
2. Every time 100% pour out the tea soup after brewing, prevent leaving any residual tea.
3. Do not leave any residual tea soup in the dispenser cup either, divide it or throw it away and do not mix it with the next steeping tea soup.
4. Tea can not soak for a long time to avoid bitterness.