● Origin: Anhua, Hunan, China
● Tea Type: Tuo Dark Cha ( Hei Cha, Hunan Black Tea)
● Material : 10 Years aged and 1st class black raw leaves ★★★★★
● Weight : 300g About 55pcs
● Calories per 100g : Only 1
● Expired Date: Longer storage time with more fragance.
● Storage Conditions: Clean, Dry, No Strange Smell , Lucifuge.
Black tea (or Dark Tea) is one kind of Chinese famous tea series,and it major produced from Hunan province.It's a speical type of fermented tea. The typical Hei Cha normally include, Hei Zhuan, Fu Zhuan and Hua Zhuan. For Fu Zhuan, people normally check the golden flower inside the brick to determine the quality. Golden flower is the best modifier inside Fu zhuan which can bring the speical fragrance.
Scoop 1 pcs of dark tea and put into boiling water within the teapot (Suggest use Piaoyi Teapot) , Ratio between tea and water is about 1:60~100. please use 100C water to brew and steep for 5~10 minutes then serve.