● Origin: Changbai Mountain, Jilin , China
● Expired Date: 24 Months
● Sharp : Whole Strip
● Feature : Sun Dried / Suncured ginseng
- Moisture : ≤8%
- Total Ginsenoside Ginseng Root : ≥5%
● Age : 6 Years
● Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated;
Ginseng is any one of the species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae. This article focuses on two species of the genus Panax, named Panax ginseng and Panax quinquefolius.
Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China, Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates. Ginseng is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides and gintonin. Panax vietnamensis, discovered in Vietnam, is the southernmost ginseng known.
White ginseng is fresh ginseng which has been dried without being heated. It is peeled and dried to reduce the water content to 12% or less. White ginseng air-dried in the sun may contain less of the therapeutic constituents. Enzymes contained in the root may break down these constituents in the process of drying. Drying in the sun bleaches the root to a yellowish-white color.
(1) To braise. Cut Ginseng into 1~2 mm slice and put into bowls, filled with water, sealing bowl, placed in the pot steamed stew and take 4 ~ 5 hours.
(2) Munch. With 2 ~ 3 pieces of ginseng in mouth chewing, This is the simply way to take ginseng.
(3) Flour.Grinding ginseng into fine powder, swallow every day, dosage depends on the individual physique, 1 ~ 1.5 g per time.
(4) Brew with tea. Place Ginseng slice within the bowl or tea cup, with boiling water, steep 5 minutes then serve.
(5) Brew with wine.Load the root ginseng in 50 ~ 60 Alcohol degrees of rice wine, serve everyday.
(6) Stew with food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a certain bitterness when eating, Recommend to stew together with lean meat, chicken, fish , this way can eliminate bitterness, nourishing and strong.