● Origin: Feng Qing County , Yunnan, China
● Tea Type: Loose Black Tea
● Grade: Premium ★★★☆☆
● Form : Bagged (with infuser)
● Net Weight : 60g (20 Bags)
● Ingredient : Loose Dianhong + Osmanthus + Jasmine Buds (Heavy Aroma)
● Expired Date:36 Months
● Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature( Below -10C);
● 20x Bags Yunnan Heavy Aroma Jasmine Dianhong Black Herbal Tea
● 1x Package
About Dianhong Black Tea
Dianhong tea is a type of relatively high end gourmet Chinese black tea sometimes used in various tea blends and grown in Yunnan Province, China. The main difference between Dianhong and other Chinese black teas is the amount of fine leaf buds, or "golden tips," present in the dried tea. Dianhong teas produces a brew that is brassy golden orange in colour with a sweet, gentle aroma and no astringency. Cheaper varieties of Dianhong produce a darker brownish brew that can be very bitter.
Teas grown in Yunnan prior to the Han dynasty (206BCE – 220 CE) were typically produced in a compressed form similar to modern pu-erh tea. Dian hong is a relatively new product from Yunnan that began production in the early 20th century. The word diān (滇) is the short name for the Yunnan region while hóng means "red (tea)"; as such, these teas are sometimes simply referred to as Yunnan red or Yunnan black. However, such references are often confusing due to the other varieties of teas produced in Yunnan.
Yunnan Golden Ball is a pure black variety of dianhong. The leaves are golden in color and yield an amberish infusion.
Pick up 1 bag of Heavy Aroma Jasmine Dianhong Black Tea and threw into Glass Tea Cup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. Pour water (80–85 °C ) and brewing about 3-6 minutes then serve. It's easy to brew it with individual bag during office time.