Handmade White Bamboo Matcha Whisk + Ceramic Porcelain Dock Set
Subcribe to back in stock notification
What is Matcha Whisk and why need if for Matcha brewing ?
There are a vast amount of bamboo matcha whisks on the market. The type of bamboo used to make a matcha whisk is often different, the most common being handcrafted from white bamboo. The amount of prongs also differs from whisk to whisk. To get the best results when making matcha it is advisable to purchase a matcha whisk.
It is recommended to sift Matcha powder for better lather, and moist your Chansen with warm water to sofen it. Place 1 Matcha spoon of Matcha powder in Chawan or tea bowl. Pour in 70cc 80°C-100°C (185F-boiling) water. Using bamboo whisk quickly whisk Matcha in direction of writing "W" into a frothy lather.
- 100% New and high quality;
- Material : Premium White Bamboo
- Size : 6cm x 9.7 cm ( please refer to illustration for detailed dimensions)
- Weight : 55 g
- Package : Sealed package with plastic barrel.
- Material : Porcelain Ceramic
- Top Diameter : 2cm
- Bottom Diameter : 4.7cm
- Height : 7.5cm
- Weight : About 180 g
- Usage : As dock for matcha whisk. It's one of Japanese style Matcha ware set.
This set only include whisk and dock. For bowl and other item in the Pictures are only for reference.