Huangshan Maofeng Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest : 2021
- Origin: Yellow Mountain, Anhui, China
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup ( Low Level)
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio : 1:50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Huangshan Maofeng Tea ?
Huangshan Maofeng Tea BenefitsThe top benefits of Maofeng tea are weight loss management, prevention of cancer, relief from stress and anxiety symptoms, and reduced risk of heart ailments.
1. Weight LossLike other green teas, Maofeng tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn fat inside our body. But based on studies, Maofeng tea has the highest level of oxidants, which is known as catechins. When this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Maofeng tea, it may lead to increased metabolism and burn fat.
2. Stress ReliefMaofeng tea has soothing properties and contains amino-acids known as L-Theanine. The amino acid can soothe our heart and makes us feel refreshed and energized.
3. Cancer PreventionMaofeng tea has high concentration of catechins and polyphenols can reduce your risk of developing various types of cancers.
4. Improves Heart HealthAs a kind of green teas, studies shown that Maofeng tea can lower blood pressure and keeps the body cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Maofeng teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
5. Great Coffee SubstituteMaofeng tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine and is a great coffee alternative. The tea can keep you awake but is not as strong as coffee. So try some Maofeng tea or other Green Teas if you want to quit drinking Coffee.
6. Improves Oral HealthMaofeng tea contains fluorine that is helpful for reducing bad breath and tooth decay. You may consume this tea daily to attain a healthy smile.
7. Skin Health Level
Tea polyphenols (TP) in Huangshan Maofeng are water-soluble substances. When used to wash dirty greasy face, it can reduce the sun's ultraviolet radiation damage to the skin.
Maofeng Tea Side EffectsThere are not much side effects related with the Maofeng tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Maofeng TeaQ.1. How do you serve Maofeng tea?
A. Since Maofeng tea contains coffee and it's helpless for sleeping but useful for energizing. So the best time to drink Maofeng tea is in the morning and before lunch. Take a cup of Maofeng or other Green Teas between 9:00~11:00 AM is good for enhance working efficiency and make you more focus.
Scoop 1 spoon of Maofeng green tea (About 3-5g) and threw into Glass Tea Cup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:40~50. Pour boiling water with temperature about 85°C （185F) and steep about 3~5 minutes then serve.