Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Yuxi, Yunnan, China
- Feature: Heavy Aroma Jasmine Assorted Biluochun
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio : 1: 40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Jasmine Biluochun Tea?
Jasmine biluochun tea is a type of green tea that is made from the leaves of the jasmine plant. The tea is known for its delicate floral flavor and aroma. It is typically brewed using hot water and can be enjoyed either on its own or with milk and sugar.
The jasmine biluochun tea plant is a type of Camellia sinensis, the same plant that is used to make green, black, and oolong teas. The leaves are harvested in the early spring when they are still young and have a delicate flavor.
The tea has been enjoyed in China for centuries and is considered to be a specialty tea. It is often served on special occasions or used as a gift. Jasmine biluochun tea can be found in specialty stores and online.
How Is Jasmine Biluochun Tea Made?
Jasmine biluochun tea is made from the leaves of the jasmine plant. The leaves are harvested in the early spring when they are still young and have a delicate flavor.
After picking, the jasmine biluochun tea leaves are steamed to stop them from oxidizing. The leaves may also be pan-fried to give them an extra crispy texture and reduce the moisture content of the leaves.
Next, green tea powder is wrapped with fresh jasmine flowers that are picked at their peak blooming time. This process helps maintain the delicate flavor of the flowers as well as preserve their color and fragrance. During this process, glycerol may also be added to enhance the sweetness of the final product. After packaging, they are allowed to rest for 2-3 days before being shipped out for consumption.
What Does Jasmine Biluochun Tea Taste Like?
Jasmine biluochun tea has a delicate floral flavor and aroma. It is typically brewed using hot water and can be enjoyed either on its own or with milk and sugar.
The tea is considered to be one of the most fragrant green teas available. It has a sweet, refreshing flavor that is perfect for a quick break during the day. Jasmine biluochun tea can also be enjoyed as an after-dinner drink.
Biluochun Tea & Health BenefitsThe top benefits of biluochun tea are losing weight, prevention of cancer, energizing, and reducing the risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossBiluochun tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which are also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Biluochun tea, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and blood lipids. So drinking regularly every day is the best practice to help you lose weight.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Biluochun tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refreshing, improve your thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid of your body until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issues if you drink either Biluochun tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionBiluochun tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to prevent various cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Biluochun tea leaves contain fluoride which can help teeth claim to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
The Biluochun tea le People always like Coffees but the caffeine in Coffee brings a lot of side effects. Like other green teas, Biluochun contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focused, energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative to drinking Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies have shown that Biluochun tea can lower blood pressure and keep the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Biluochun teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Biluochun tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to a normal level.
Biluochun Tea Side Effects
There are not many side effects related to the Biluochun tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Biluochun Tea
Q.1. How Do You Serve Biluochun Tea?
A. It is not advisable for pregnant women to consume Biluochun tea. Since the tea contains caffeine, it may lead to birth abnormalities.
How to make Jasmine Biluochun?
Scoop 1 spoon of green tea (About 3-5g) and threw it into a glass teacup of about 150ml. The ratio between the ingredients should be around 40% water, 60% tea leaves; boil both in an inverted measuring cup together until they reach 85°C/185F degrees then steep for 3-5 minutes before serving!
-If you want to make a pot of Jasmine Biluochun, use 6-8 teaspoons of tea leaves and brew for 3 minutes at 85°C/185F degrees.
-If you are using a teabag, use one bag for every 150ml cup.
-For best results, steep for 3-5 minutes.