Jasmine Green Tea - Molii Yinhao
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest : 2021
- Origin: Heng County ,Guangxi, China
- Caffeine : 40~50mg / Cup (~8oz) - Low Caffeined
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Tea Leaves : Green Tea + Dried Jasmine Buds
- Brew Ratio : 1:40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Jasmine Tea ?
Moli Yinhao also called " Jasmine silver nano ". It belongs to medium and top grade tea, is a kind of "processing scented tea".Its production process is mainly mixing and stacked: fresh jasmine tea and uniform mixing, mixing conditions: jasmine to 70-80% and stacking process.
The fragrance of jasmine spit out, in the process of pile will be absorbed by tea around, tea became a strong fragrance of flower tea."Some or whether a process that connect a flower to increase during the flowers, when or whether pile temperature rises to a certain height, the heap will matter deposited within the cooling cooling, and then stacking continue or whether system".
This tea specifically consist with plenty of jasmine buds than others. That's beautiful looking with tea leaves when brewing.
Jasmine Tea Health BenefitsThe top benefits of Jasmine tea are loss weight , prevention of cancer, energizing and reduce risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossJasmine tea mostly made by green tea and contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which is also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol level and blood lipids. So drink regularly everyday is a best practise to help you loss weight. Studies shown that Jasmine tea may accelerate people metaboism by 4~6 % meanwhile increase belly fat burning by 11~17% efficiently.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Biluochun tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refeshing, improve thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid from your boday until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issue if you drink either Biluochun tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionThe Biluochun tea has high concentration of catechins and polyphenols can help to prevent various of cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Biluochun tea leaves contain fluorine which can help teeth claium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material which is very difficult to dissolve in acid.So teeth just likly adding a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
The Biluochun tea le People always like Coffees but obviously the coffeine in Coffee brings lot of side effect. Like other green teas, Biluochun contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focus,energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative drinking against Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies shown that Biluochun tea can lower blood pressure and keeps the body cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Biluochun teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Biluochun tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to normal level.
Biluochun Tea Side Effects
There are not much side effects related with the Biluochun tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Biluochun Tea
Q.1. How Do You Serve Biluochun Tea?
A. It is not advisable for pregnant women to consume Biluochun tea. Since the tea contains caffeine, it may lead to birth abnormalities.
Biluochun Brewing Guide
Scoop 1 spoon of Biluochun green tea (About 3-5g) and threw into glass tea cup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:40~50. Pour boiling water with temperature about 85°C （185F) and steep about 3~5 minutes then serve.