Li Shan Oolong Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Taichung , Taiwan, China|
|Type||Loose Oolong Tea|
Tea leaves are rolled like a ball
|Net Weight||100g / 250g / 500g|
honey green and yellow, elegant aroma
|Expired Date||36 Months|
The shelf life of Oolong tea is generally 24 to 36 months.
What Is Li Shan Oolong Tea?
Li Shan tea is oolong tea produced in Taichung City, Taiwan Province. which is located in the high mountains above the altitude of 1,500 to 2,000 meters. Clouds and fog are visible all year round, and the temperature difference between day and night is large, which creates the unique natural growth environment and cultivation advantages of Li shan tea.
It has the characteristics of soft buds and leaves, thick mesophyll, and high pectin content. After brewing, the tea soup is honey green and yellow, the elegant aroma, and mellow taste that are soft and smooth and can be condensed after cooling. Can let people smell a sweet fruit aroma.
Li Shan tea has the best quality of spring tea, which is picked from late May to early June every year. It tastes sweet and fragrant after brewing.
What Is The Characteristic of Li Shan Oolong Tea?
Lishan Oolong tea is a semi-fermented tea made from Li Shan raw green tea, which contains high pectin and tea amine acid. Catechins, which have a bitter and astringent taste, are quite low. The tea produced is of excellent quality with fresh green color, mellow taste, elegant aroma, and extremely resistant to brewing, which can be called the supreme tea.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Li Shan Oolong Tea?
1. Drinking Li Shan oolong tea has an effect on weight loss, can stimulate the activity of pancreatic fat decomposition enzyme, reduce sugar and fat food absorption, weight loss, and fitness.
2. Preventing aging. Lishan Oolong tea also contains a large number of tea polyphenols, which can improve the role of lipolytic enzymes, reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, reduce blood pressure, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and other effects.
3. Prevent scaling and prevent tooth decay. Lishan Oolong tea contains polyphenols that can inhibit the production of tartar enzymes. Drinking a cup of Lishan Oolong tea after dinner can prevent tartar and tooth decay.
4. Eliminate reactive oxygen species harmful to beauty and health, slow down almost aging, or produce wrinkles. Drinking 1 liter of Pear mountain oolong tea a day can also improve skin allergies.
5. Li shan oolong tea contains theine, which has the function of stimulating the central nervous system, promoting thinking, and improving efficiency.
How To Make Li Shan Oolong Tea？
1. Kung Fu brewing method
You can use a Gai Wan or a purple Clay Teapot to pour 5 grams to 7 grams of tea according to the number of people and personal taste, and then brew it with boiling water. After the tea is washed, the time for the first steep to be stuffy varies from 15 seconds to 1 minute. Each steep should be delayed for 10-30 seconds.
2. Brewing in Glass Cup
Pour about 3 grams of Li Shan tea into the glass after the cup is warm, steep in boiling water for about 1 minute and then drink it. Drink the remaining 1/3 of the water, which can be continuously brewed four or five times with fresh water. Drinking in a cold way is preferred, very suitable for office scenarios.
3. Cold Brewing method
Fill cold water or mineral water with 500 ml of water and pour 3 to 5 grams of Li Shan tea leaves(the amount of tea is adjusted according to personal taste). Steep for more than 3~4 hours and then serve. It will be better to put it in the refrigerator for steeping.