Lu An Gua Pian Tea -Lu'an Melon Seed
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Lu An Gua Pian Essential
- Harvest : 2021
- Origin: Lu'an, Anhui, China
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup
- Grade: Supreme ★★★★☆
- Brew Ratio : 1:50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
What Is Lu An Gua Pian Tea ?
Lu'an Melon Seed Tea's name is derived from the shape of the processed tea leaves, which are flat and oval and resemble a melon seed. Unlike most green teas which use the new buds in making tea, Lu'an Melon Seed Tea uses the second leaf on the branch. Each leaf's central vein is removed and the leaves are pan fried and shaped to stop oxidizing enzymes and dry the tea. 
Lu An Gua Pian Tea Health BenefitsThe top benefits of Lu An Gua Pian tea are loss weight , prevention of cancer, energizing and reduce risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossLu An Gua Pian tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which is also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Lu An Gua Pian tea, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol level and blood lipids. So drink regularly everyday is a best practise to help you loss weight.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Lu An Gua Pian tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refeshing, improve thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid from your boday until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issue if you drink either Lu An Gua Pian tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionThe Lu An Gua Piantea has high concentration of catechins and polyphenols can help to prevent various of cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Lu An Gua Piantea leaves contain fluorine which can help teeth claium to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material which is very difficult to dissolve in acid.So teeth just likly adding a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
The Lu An Gua Piantea le People always like Coffees but obviously the coffeine in Coffee brings lot of side effect. Like other green teas, Lu An Gua Piancontains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focus,energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative drinking against Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies shown that Lu An Gua Piantea can lower blood pressure and keeps the body cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Lu An Gua Pianteas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Lu An Gua Piantea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to normal level.
Lu An Gua Pian Tea Side Effects
There are not much side effects related with the Lu An Gua Piantea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Lu An Gua Pian Tea
Q.1. How do You make Lu An Gua Pian tea?
A. It is not advisable for pregnant women to consume Lu An Gua Pian tea. Since the tea contains caffeine, it may lead to birth abnormalities.
Lu An Gua Pian Tea Brewing Guide
Scoop 1 spoon of Lu An Gua Pian green tea (About 3-5g) and threw into glass tea cup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:40~50. Pour boiling water with temperature about 80~85°C （176~185 °F ) and steep about 3~5 minutes then serve. If you use glass tea-ware to brew this tea, you can see the tea leaves shown straight literally. And leaves will blooming along with water steeping. Also the tea leaves shown extremely green after brewing.