Nonpareil Single Tender Bud Biluochun
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Harvest: 2021
- Origin: Yuxi, Yunnan, China
- Feature: Single Tender Bud Biluochun (Fresh and Top 1 quality)
- Caffeine : < 50mg/Cup
- Grade: Nonpareil ★★★★★
- Brew Ratio : 1: 40~50
- Expired Date: 18 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
- Efficient for Lossing weight
- Restrain cancer cell
- Regulating body functions
- Prevention of human aging
- Improve immune
- To reduce blood pressure
- Reduce blood fat To reduce blood sugar, control diabetes
- To prevent tooth decay
What Is Biluochun Tea?
Biluochun Tea & Health BenefitsThe top benefits of biluochun tea are losing weight, prevention of cancer, energizing, and reducing the risk of heart problems.
1. Weight LossBiluochun tea contains oxidants that can aid to burn belly fat. It has the highest level of oxidants, which are also called catechins. Once this oxidant is mixed with caffeine contained in Biluochun tea, it can effectively lead to increased metabolism and burn fat. Meanwhile, Vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and blood lipids. So drinking regularly every day is a best practice to help you lose weight.
2. EnergizingCaffeine in Biluochun tea is not too high, about 30~70mg/cup. But it's enough to make you refreshing, improve your thinking, and work more effectively. The best time to drink is in the morning. This is because Caffeine is not easy to get rid of your body until 8 hours later. This may lead to some insomnia issues if you drink either Biluochun tea or other green teas in the evening.
3. Cancer PreventionBiluochun tea has a high concentration of catechins and polyphenols that can help to prevent various cancers.
4. Prevent Tooth Decay
The Biluochun tea leaves contain fluoride which can help teeth claim to react and generate "fluorine apatite". This is a material that is very difficult to dissolve in acid. So teeth just likely add a protective mask and enhanced anti-acid ability.
5. Great Coffee Substitute
The Biluochun tea le People always like Coffees but obviously the caffeine in Coffee brings a lot of side effects. Like other green teas, Biluochun contains a moderate amount of caffeine, it can also make you more focused, energizing but not as strong as coffee. So it's a good alternative to drinking Coffee.
6. Improves Heart Health
Like other green teas, studies have shown that Biluochun tea can lower blood pressure and keep the body's cholesterol levels under control. Thus drinking Biluochun teas regularly can prevent atherosclerosis and lower your risk of heart attack, coronary heart problems, and stroke.
7. Reduce Blood Pressure
Biluochun tea contains abundant Tea Polyphenols which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. Meanwhile, can lower blood pressure to a normal level.
Biluochun Tea Side Effects
There are not many side effects related to the Biluochun tea but it may sometimes lead to gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipation, and stomach problems. In addition, drinking too much tea may lead to the nervous system and sleep problems.
FAQs Of Biluochun Tea
Q.1. How Do You Serve Biluochun Tea?
A. It is not advisable for pregnant women to consume Biluochun tea. Since the tea contains caffeine, it may lead to birth abnormalities.
Biluochun Brewing Guide
Scoop 1 spoon of Biluochun green tea (About 3-5g) and threw it into a glass teacup (or Gai Wan) about 150-200ml. The ratio between tea and water should be around 1:40~50. Pour boiling water at a temperature of about 85°C （185F) and steep for about 3~5 minutes then serve.