Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Origin: Guangxi, China
- Type: Dried osmanthus buds
- Caffeine: NO.
- Expired Date: 12 Months
- Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature.
This is 100% pure organic dried osmanthus. It does not contain any additives or preservatives.
1. What is osmanthus tea?
osmanthus tea refers to dried osmanthus buds with fragrance, according to the proportion of the fragrance is more or less. It has a beautiful appearance. The color and fragrance of Osmanthus tea can effectively relieve negative emotions, such as anxiety or anger. It's a well-known traditional Chinese herb that has been widely used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
2. Health benefits of osmanthus tea
1)relaxing effect: 100 g osmanthus infusion contains 0.6-0.8% volatiles oil components, such as geraniol and linalool, which can improve mood and relieve anxiety.
2)relieve fatigue: osmanthus infusion contains abundant components of flavonoids (flavones, aromadendrene), coumarin (coumaric acid), catechin (epicatechin), etc., These ingredients have a certain effect on promoting blood circulation and improving microcirculation of blood to reduce fatigue.
3)reduce blood pressure: osmanthus tea infusion contains abundant amino acids, such as arginine, ornithine, and citrulline, etc., which can promote the synthesis of nitric oxide and adjust the balance between calcium and potassium ions in the body effectively. That can reduce blood pressure.
4)preventing cardiovascular disease: the main active ingredients include coumarin, spathulenol, and flavonoids, which have the effect of promoting blood circulation, relaxing coronary arteries to prevent heart attack caused by atherosclerosis.
5)anti-cancer: In addition to osmanthus tea infusion, osmanthus essential oil also has certain anti-cancer effects.
6)improve thinking and memory: the main active ingredient of osmanthus essential oil is spathulenol, which can improve thinking and memory.
7)beauty effect: osmanthus tea infusion contains abundant amino acids, such as arginine, ornithine, and citrulline, etc., which can promote the synthesis of nitric oxide and adjust the balance between calcium and potassium ions in the body effectively. That can reduce blood pressure.
8) Relieving heartburn: osmanthus tea infusion is expected to have an inhibitory effect on Helicobacter pylori or antacid effect, so it can relieve heartburn.
9)other benefits: due to the different compositions of volatile oil, osmanthus tea infusion has different effects on different people. For example, it can be used as a sedative for some people and a stimulant for others. In addition, osmanthus tea infusion is also helpful for improving gastrointestinal motility, cough relief, and diuresis.
3. Osmanthus tea side effects and precautions
1) people with flowers should not drink osmanthus tea infusion, since they can cause contact dermatitis in some people who are allergic to pollen;
2) children under 6 years old should not drink osmanthus tea infusion; pregnant women and lactating mothers should also avoid drinking osmanthus tea infusion.
4. How to make osmanthus tea?
1) first, you need to take 100 grams of dried osmanthus flowers and put them into a quart jar;
2) then add 1200 ml boiling water to cover the flowers completely;
3) cover the jar and steep for 3-5 minutes;
4) strain and drink. You can drink it hot or cold.
5) if you want to make an osmanthus tea infusion with better taste, you can add some honey or sugar.
6) generally, osmanthus tea infusion has the effect of relieving fatigue, reducing blood pressure, preventing cardiovascular disease, improving thinking and memory, beautifying skin, eliminating heartburn, and relieving cough.
5. What does osmanthus tea taste like?
Although osmanthus tea has a beautiful appearance and fragrance, it tastes quite bland. It is light yellow in color and tastes like honey with a strong orchid fragrance.
6. How much caffeine content is in osmanthus tea?
There is no caffeine content in osmanthus tea infusion.
7. How to store osmanthus tea?
Osmanthus tea will last for up to one year if stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.