250g Phoenix Shui Xian Oolong Tea
Subcribe to back in stock notification
|Fenghuang Mountain district, Chao 'an County, Guangdong, China|
|Type||Loose Oolong Tea|
|Tea Leaves||Black and a little bit thick, with some yellow leaves|
|Net Weight||500g 1.1lb|
|Expired Date||18 Months|
|Storage Condition||Tea leaves can be placed in a dry, odorless, airtight container in the refrigerator. If the quantity of tea is small and very dry, it can also be sealed in a film bag with good moisture-proof performance and placed in a refrigerator.|
What Is Tie Phoenix Shui Xian (Narcissus) Tea?
Phoenix Shui Xian (Narcissus) tea is a specialty of Chao 'an in Guangdong province. The soup has a unique natural flower color, bright yellow, the inner wall of the bowl shows a gold ring, the taste of thick alcohol fresh, uniform leaf bottom.
Its tea brewing method is also very exquisite, with special exquisite Yixing small purple clay teapot, with the small porcelain cup brewing, can produce more tea soup with less time. After drinking, it will bring people calmer.
This tea belongs to a kind of Chinese oolong tea. It has tall tea trees, large leaves, less bifurcated trunk, dark leaves, full yellow-green buds, and is covered with hair.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Phoenix Shui Xian Tea?
Phoenix Shui Xian tea has the functions of refreshing and benefiting thoughts, eliminating fatigue, antipyretic and heatstroke, detoxification and disease prevention, eliminating food and greasy, reducing weight, and so on.It also has the special effect of preventing cancer, lowering blood fat, and anti-aging.
How To Make Phoenix Shui Xian Oolong Tea?
The proper teaware for brewing Phoenix Shui Xian tea is Yixing purple Teapot or small Gai Wan (San-Cai cups).
1. Brewing water: natural mineral water is preferred, also can use pure water, or tap water
2. the amount of Shui Xian Oolong tea: about 5~8g.
3. water temperature: 100 degrees, continuous boiling water.
Recommended brewing time
The 1st brewing is usually tea washing (scrape off the floating foam with the lid), do not drink.
1-3th steep, brewing 15 seconds
4th~6 steep, brewing 25 seconds
How to make Shui Xian Oolong tea with the Ice cold method
Phoenix Shui xian tea contains a lot of nutrients, some can be dissolved at high water temperature, and some can be dissolved at very low temperature. The water temperature used for brewing iced tea is low, and there is little dissolving of substances containing a bitter taste in tea water. Therefore, brewing phoenix narcissus with cold water is more fresh, clear, and delicious, but the aroma and mellow degree are slightly worse. The procedure for soaking ice Phoenix Shui Xian is very simple.
1. Prepare. Wash a 1 liter China porcelain teapot and make it for readiness.
2. Put Tea leaves. Iced tea is usually used to cool off the summer heat. The tea should be weak, and 10 to 15 grams of tea can be poured into a 1-liter teapot.
3. Pour water. Pour in a small amount of warm boiling water to wash the tea leaves and then pour away the water. Immediately pour in cold boiling water, preferably below 20℃.
4. Refrigeration. Place the teapot filled with cold water in the freezer for 4 hours and pour it out for drinking.