● Origin: Jingtan , Anhui, China
● Tea Type: Well-Chosen Needle and Slim Tender Buds
● Grade : Supreme ★★★★☆
● Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Sunshine Shielded, Low Temperature;
About Jin Tan Que She Green Tea
Jintan Que She is one kind of luxuray green tea with its shape like a sparrow tongue produced in Jin Tan, Jiangsu province,China.
It has exquisite sharp, emerald green color and fresh tender fragrance so it has won very high praise in China.
Jintan sparrow tongue finished cords even, like finches tongue, dry tea colour and lustre is green embellish, flat straight;After brewing aroma is lofty, colour and lustre is green embellish, taste fresh, soup bright, tender leaves together into a bright.
It contains ingredients, water extract, tea polyphenols, amino acids, caffeine content is higher.
1. Scoop 1 spoon Jin Tan Que She green tea into Herbal Teapot . Ratio between Tea and water is about 1:50 ~1:60.
2. Pour boiled water (About 80℃) just steep tea leaves then cover the teapot about 3 minutes then pour rest of water (according to ratio) steep again with 1~2 minutes then serve.
3. Add water once soup has 1/3 left. Normally brew 3 times.