● Origin: Wuzhou, Guangxi, China
● Tea Type: Loose Black Dark Tea
● Grade: Nonpareil ★★★★★
● Net Weight: 100g 3.5oz
● Aging From : 2013
● Expired Date: Long Time in Storage Condition. More fragrance with long time storage.
● Package : Tin packed, Hole on the shell .
● Storage Conditions: Dry, Refrigerated, No odor, Well-Sealed, Insect Free, Sunshine Shielded, Moisture Free.
About Liu Bao Black Tea
Liu Bao Black tea produced in Liu Bao town, Chang Wu county, Wuzhou City, Guangxi Province. It's one kind of black and dark tea. Normally classified with Superior grade, 1st to 6th grade. Liu Bao tea shown as tight sharps and with dark brown color.It's brew resistant tea and normally with areca-nut fragrance when brew. Soup shown bright and red, limpidity. Liu Bao Tea can be storage with long time and will be higher quality after long period.
Recommend to use Purple Clay teapot to brew Liu Bao Dark Tea. Scoop 1 spoon about 7~9 g tea and threw into teapot with volume about 200ml. Pour boiled water (100 °C ) and steep 3~5 seconds then dump. This process called wash tea (or wake tea). Pour boiled water again and steep about 7-10 seconds then serve. Also can boil this tea in iron teapot, ratio between tea and water is about 1~200.